New Trailer Build Up

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Well I've done build ups of scales & others have done boat builds too (Preston did a good one on a 20 hydro build a while back) but I thought of a different twist.............

Since I'm setting up a new trailer I thought I'd do a trailer build up spread-

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=558

Click on the + symbol next to the word title on the right side of header to put the pics in order. B)

And of course we get our first blast of really hot weather just as I start on the inside. Man it gets hot working inside a big metal box sitting in the sun........... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I've done build ups of scales & others have done boat builds too (Preston did a good one on a 20 hydro build a while back) but I thought of a different twist.............

Click on the + symbol next to the word title on the right side of header to put the pics in order. B)

And of course we get our first blast of really hot weather just as I start on the inside. Man it gets hot working inside a big metal box sitting in the sun........... :eek:
Hey Don i know you have used a power vent before,where did you get it....Mike

Hey Don i know you have used a power vent before,where did you get it....Mike
Yup, Shurflo Polar Aire III & it rocks. This is a good place to get one-

http://www.rvpartscenter.com/ProductDetail...738&DID=0&CID=0

I will be getting another one for this trailer, if I don't do A/C that is......... :D

He Don

That is a nice trailer.

But the floor looks like chessboard <_<

Why not install airco if its that hot?

The only problem then, you can not leave it open. LOL

Nice job

Ronald.

But the floor looks like chessboard <_<
The 12" tall chess pieces are on back order. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'd be surprised how much of the floor you won't see after everything else is in there. ;)

I started on the cabinets last evening but it was just too **** hot in that metal box. :eek:

Retreated to my shop (with A/C on full blast) to finish assembling cabinets & "staging" them for install this afternoon. B)

Don Nice job so far. I am considering getting rid of my 5x8 for a v nose too. Let me know if it pulls any better...TJ

don

the trailer looks good to add more storage you can go between the floor joist and add boxes in the floor.

I did this in my trailer and it works great. i use 16 gauge steel and bent it into a box on my metal break. my floor joist where 16" on center so i built my box 16 inches wide and 60 inches long. you can only go about 12 inches deep stay above the axle. Do this just behind the axle to keep from dragging the box when going over speed bumps.

don

the trailer looks good to add more storage you can go between the floor joist and add boxes in the floor.

I did this in my trailer and it works great. i use 16 gauge steel and bent it into a box on my metal break. my floor joist where 16" on center so i built my box 16 inches wide and 60 inches long. you can only go about 12 inches deep stay above the axle. Do this just behind the axle to keep from dragging the box when going over speed bumps.
hmmm, sounds interesting .... except I am not as fortunate as you to have a metal break. B)

Don, nice job. Is that a Haulmark.
Yes it is, 2006 Haulmark DLX V nose which BTW I listed in the 1st pic. I added upgrades to the DLX package- 15" wheels, electric brakes & Dexter torsion axle. ;)

Brian Roach from our club just bought one like that one, and Mark Ward also from our club bought another one but his has a ramp back door. Nice investment, makes model boating easier.

Back