New sport20 hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam Phil, That Thing looks like the real deal. I will be in contact with you this Winter for one. :D Hope my wife does not read this. B)

Very nice. I raced against a FE version last week. I was impressed with the speed and handling.

Very nice. I raced against a FE version last week. I was impressed with the speed and handling.
OK, I have not had much news about the fast electric boats I have out there. No news is good news I guess.

was that one by Dan prolux? I figured the FE boats would be more stable with some extra weight.

I raced this new one at Evansville with the front radio setup and it is whole lot better than the one I setup with a rear box. The motor broke in and was fast enough to win a heat. Got in the final for the trophy but it was rough water and I go too fast for those conditons and dnf. still got third place, only two running at the end of the final. It really stayed on the water in the wind and it was fast on smooth waters too.

OK, I have not had much news about the fast electric boats I have out there. No news is good news I guess.

was that one by Dan prolux? I figured the FE boats would be more stable with some extra weight.

I raced this new one at Evansville with the front radio setup and it is whole lot better than the one I setup with a rear box. The motor broke in and was fast enough to win a heat. Got in the final for the trophy but it was rough water and I go too fast for those conditons and dnf. still got third place, only two running at the end of the final. It really stayed on the water in the wind and it was fast on smooth waters too.
It was Dan Proulx's boat. He didn't seem to have any blow off problems. Your hull will sell well with the FE crowd.

It was Dan Proulx's boat. He didn't seem to have any blow off problems. Your hull will sell well with the FE crowd.
OK Cool, I willhave to give him a shout. Mine is fine too, now I have the balance point better. The electrics have more battery weight to help too.

His packs were mounted in the very front. From what I've seen, your hull, the whiplash 20, and the Insane 30"FE are the most competitive hulls for P-limited Sport Hydro (LSH)right now. The tape down hatch looked very good on your hull too. I have recommended your hull to a few guys in Dist 4 as we have 5-7 guys running in the P-limited Sport hydro class now... mostly at the Badger races. You should build a FE version for yourself to race with us next year. I'd be happy to PM you with a shopping list of FE parts needed for the build.

here is my new Stealth Sport 20. This is a new hull I built this month and made a front radio box for it.

This has more room in it than the SSP21 boat. Just got new pistoncylinder from Glenn Quarles for the NoviRossi. Going to do some breakin runs and put it in the race in Evansville.

Picture album https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1107

Very nice looking boat.
Thanks Mark, I really had the boat running great the last race of the year. IS IT SPRING YET??? :D

Latest posts

Back