New Scale boats in D-14 for 09

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, next season its the Spirit of Detroit for me. Joe has did some awesome work! As for the Bud, it will sit on the shelf for most of the 09 season. We may bring it out to a couple races. :)
Welcome to the Dock Chuck. First post . YEA
Welcome to International Waters Chuck. You'll enjoy the ride!!!! B) B)
Looking forward to racing again in 2009. District 14 has some of the best scale boats and drivers in the country!! So I hired one of them good drivers today. To drive my last years runner up FORMULA U-7 hull in the district. :p I hate to let good boats set around on the shelf, So DPS racing will be there with a two boat team,maybe three boat team. Also good to see ya post Chuck on a New hull. See ya on race Day Doug

Last edited:
Thanks Guys!
Up YOURS CHUCK I had you in Madison and let my lead foot drown me.I love racing the RED HAIRED BOY well not a boy ant more................ Doug hope you did not hire Jacobs he is tough enough in sport 40......
Jacobs would of been great pick, to have behind to wheel !! Maybe someday he will come out to play with us ?

Last edited:
No Mikey he hired Katie she is jumping in feet first! She is gunning after all of you. ;)

No Mikey he hired Katie she is jumping in feet first! She is gunning after all of you. ;)
RIGHT !!!!!!!!
The Geman Girl can drive a boat!!! I know in the RTR class I seen here out front more than ONE time in 2008. Not to bad for a first time driver. But, she needs a little more stick time for the Scale class.OH and Wes has my Decals finished DPS boat #3 :D (Thanks Wes for the ON TIME DECAL SERVICE) See ya On Race DAY Doug

Last edited:
Back