New Nova 67 powerplant scale testing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Cross posted from Manufacturers section. This is a prototype engine with testing to start soon. Of note are the water cooled header and muffler

Last edited by a moderator:
You sure you can handle a boat like that, Mike
default_wink.png

I'll leave that one to you then. I'm still working on building new boats and running my old 2000 Elam
default_wacko.png

Nova 67 ran well this weekend for its first outing. Got a second and a win made the final but flipped it in rough water

Mike,

If the new motor is really STOUT you should cut down a 260

to 58 mm and see how it works?

I think you will be SURPRISED!!!

Enjoy Testing,

Mark Sholund

Tomorrow will be a good test on the new motor in race conditions in Ellensburg Washington. Stay tuned.

Mike,

Enjoy Testing,

Mark Sholund
Good idea! I have prepared many 260's cut to 57 and 58 mm! ;-)

Light Scales can handle cut down 265's also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

Enjoy Testing,

Mark Sholund

Hey Andy, just had a read of your Signature...Love the bit in red below haha

Andy Brown www.CMDRACING.COM E-mail [email protected] Ph. 386-330-2420

First R/C boat - Dumas Dragonfly 40. Built 1973. Designed Mongoose 1984, Eagle 1990, Jaguar 1994, Eagle SG 1996, SGX 2001.

IMPBA member since 1976. First Internats 1977. NAMBA member since 1977. First NAMBA Nats 1978. APBA member 1989.

Multiple Record holder in IMPBA, NAMBA, APBA. First IMPBA member to officially exceed 100 mph and 125 mph.

4 time IMPBA US-1 National champion, Presidents Cup, Bill LeFeber award. Hydro Technical directer (wrote Hydro definitions), District 3 Director.

Two time NAVIGA World Champion. Designed developed the highly successful MAC engine line. Helped a few other r/c boaters succeed.

Designed and developed four uniquely different Riggers over the past 30 years. All have set records and won major championships.

Mike,

Enjoy Testing,

Mark Sholund

Hey Andy, just had a read of your Signature...Love the bit in red below haha

Andy Brown www.CMDRACING.COM E-mail [email protected] Ph. 386-330-2420

First R/C boat - Dumas Dragonfly 40. Built 1973. Designed Mongoose 1984, Eagle 1990, Jaguar 1994, Eagle SG 1996, SGX 2001.

IMPBA member since 1976. First Internats 1977. NAMBA member since 1977. First NAMBA Nats 1978. APBA member 1989.

Multiple Record holder in IMPBA, NAMBA, APBA. First IMPBA member to officially exceed 100 mph and 125 mph.

4 time IMPBA US-1 National champion, Presidents Cup, Bill LeFeber award. Hydro Technical directer (wrote Hydro definitions), District 3 Director.

Two time NAVIGA World Champion. Designed developed the highly successful MAC engine line. Helped a few other r/c boaters succeed.

Designed and developed four uniquely different Riggers over the past 30 years. All have set records and won major championships.
Haha Thanks Kris! Keep up the good work with your awesome Dragon tunnel boats!

Latest posts

Back