need pics of a steve muck sport40..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misshydro

just picked up a steve muck sport40 hull? was told it was a 1/8 scale but after looking and putting it beside my eagle hull ,its a sport40 size.. it needs work....any pic would be very help full will post pics of mine later today..the hull was split apart..need to be re epoxy back together..

just picked up a steve muck sport40 hull? was told it was a 1/8 scale but after looking and putting it beside my eagle hull ,its a sport40 size.. it needs work....any pic would be very help full will post pics of mine later today..the hull was split apart..need to be re epoxy back together..
Show us a pic if you can show us what it looks like, inquiring minds want to take a peek. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Show us a picture if you can post one, inquiring minds would like a sneak peek! :ph34r:
ok got it back together...dont know for sure if its a muck hull or not? maybe you guys can tell me..

It could be a Muck 79 circus hull. I know Muck made two Circus hulls, the 78 Circus/74 Value Mart scale that I have and a Sport 40 79 Circus

What's the length and width?
ok I found the instructions on it..forgot about it... it's a 40 sportman...man I liked the 1/8 better for the looks...the instructions shows both boats.. 40 and 1/8....need some pics please if anyone has them..proubley modernized the motor mounts setup and other things..

If you're looking for pictures of the full sized boat, contact David Newton(AKA MiniCzar) and see what he has. I'll bet he can come up with something, just be willing to pay for them

Show us a picture if you can post one, inquiring minds would like a sneak peek! :ph34r:
ok got it back together...dont know for sure if its a muck hull or not? maybe you guys can tell me..
hi nessa, that is a "shock wave" muck sp40. won my dist and 2nd at nats with that boat with a "modded" os .46. went 58mph back in the days. great boat,turns great. mike.

hi nessa, that is a "shock wave" muck sp40. won my dist and 2nd at nats with that boat with a "modded" os .46. went 58mph back in the days. great boat,turns great. mike.
looking around this hull can be used as u-21 miss island security systems1984 u-31 miss circus circus 1979 u-2squire shop 1979 > u-8excutonc 1982 u-1atlas vanline 1977.?

Check out the Master Hull Roster and see which boats it will make. Off the top of my head, I can tell you that it will make any 7931 or 7902 hull. As for the Atlas, Executone and some of the others,, it wil take some serious modifying to make it even come close

Check out the Master Hull Roster and see which boats it will make. Of the top of my head, I can tell you that it will make any 7931 or 7902 hull. As for the Atlas, Executone and some of hte others,, it wil take some serious modifying to make it even come close
I'd put those two as ? questionable=meaning dont know..

MIsshydro, did I see that correctly, you like the scale boat with the rear cockpit?

I have one I might be wiling to sell if the price was right

I think a 1979 Circus Circus would be kinda cool, it already has the cutouts for wings, be a shame not to use them, and its also PINK! :lol:

So where are the pictures? Here's one of mine :p It's a royal pain stripping off paint and damaged gelcoat :rolleyes:
hi, is this by chance the muck 108 hull? if so,god do i miss mine!! wish they had sport-x down here, one of my favorite classes of all time!! mike.

Yes it is. It was sold as the 78 Circus Circus, thoughthe full sized boat started out as the 74 Value Mart and ran as the Weisfields in 75. Mine is going to be the Miss Technicolor, even though the Technicolor was actually the 72 Notre Dame. The only real difference is the Notre Dame had a slightly deeper pickle fork and the cowling was about a foot further forward at the back.

Latest posts

Back