Need Budweiser Pic Help Please

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel Hagan JR

I'm putting decals on my dads 95-96 U-1 Miss Budweiser boat and can't find any decent pictures of the rear wings for decal placement. I think he is also missing a few decals. I have the David Newton Sheet but it doesn't match any thing I have found online, all the pictures are extremely blury.

Thanks Samuel.

Sam are you looking for the 95 T3? It's basically the same as the 94 except the Chip name is yellow and it's behind the cockpit. It has a solid Budweiser in block letters for the canard wing instead of the bow ties. Should be a Mack an O'Doul's and an Eagle Snacks on the verts.

Its the Chip name is Blue. I found the 100th win picture and that is the boat I need. I need pictures of the rear wings with that boat. The 100th win boat.

Mike The Verts on this one should say Blockbuster, O'Doul's, Eagle Snacks, and One More I cant make out, I think its Mack. I'm also missing the small APBA on the turbine Shroud.

Mike The Verts on this one should say Blockbuster, O'Doul's, Eagle Snacks, and One More I cant make out, I think its Mack. I'm also missing the small APBA on the turbine Shroud.
Sent you a pic. I have a copy of Bob Johnsons pics extremely hard to find pics but let me know I can keep digging.

Latest posts

Back