My new Sport 20 Hydro picture attached

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
This is one of Bob Tuttles designs and built by him I had Dean Werges of Specialty Autobody do the paint work. I hope I can get it to run as well as it looks.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of Bob Tuttles designs and built by him I had Dean Werges of Specialty Autobody do the paint work. I hope I can get it to run as well as it looks. check my album http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...rch&mid=214
Bill, bad link to pics... I did receive an email with pics. Looks great, You will not have any trouble gettin it to run. Put an abc 1614/3 on it and set the strut at 7/8" to the bottom of the strut. I don't know anything about that rossi, but mine hauls ass with a Mac 21 in it. If you have trouble just call me and we'll get her going. Bob

Bill, I saw it in person and it looks great. I helped pick the purple, Your a lucky dog as it was close between the purple and the pink. haha. Bob, You do very nice work. the boat was built great. Ken

Mike if you remember I had a pink and blue seaducer along time ago never could get it to run well thang got it and threw a 45 in it instead of the 21. That was whne Barker was beating everyone with his red seaducer.

This is one of Bob Tuttles designs and built by him I had Dean Werges of Specialty Autobody do the paint work. I hope I can get it to run as well as it looks.
Hey Bill nice looking sport20. I see a extra cowl too. You are planning ahead now.

last one you had ran whats left of a cowl for a while :lol:

What holds the cowl to the boat? You installing some latches or orings?

Magnets in the back and the front hooks on the front of the tub. I figure if I have a spare cowl the original will last me forever. Reverse murphy's law :p Yes Phil another Brand X to go after you with.

Hey Bill nice looking sport20. I see a extra cowl too. You are planning ahead now.

last one you had ran whats left of a cowl for a while :lol:

What holds the cowl to the boat? You installing some latches or orings?

Bill, Has the ice thawed out yet?? Get that thing in the water? let us know!!!

Bob

I've been on th eroad no time to finish it up yet getting close to having a little free time I might have someone else interested in one of your hulls he mainly runs twin riggers. Super nice guy a very good worker at the races. Mike Stevens. He doesn't do e-mail or the Internet.

I've been on th eroad no time to finish it up yet getting close to having a little free time I might have someone else interested in one of your hulls he mainly runs twin riggers. Super nice guy a very good worker at the races. Mike Stevens. He doesn't do e-mail or the Internet.
Bill, if you want give him my # 831-662-3050 we can hook him up.

Bob

Back