my new oh boy oberto u-55

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike you take the prize for the guy with most toys wins! You're as bad as I am if not worse about scale. I was at 10 before I picked up the Fritz shovelnose last week. 4 of them are complete ready to race and one is breathing heavy...

By the way your stuff will ship early next week.

Mike you take the prize for the guy with most toys wins! You're as bad as I am if not worse about scale. I was at 10 before I picked up the Fritz shovelnose last week. 4 of them are complete ready to race and one is breathing heavy...

thanks mike.....

all of these will be race ready just one at a time,,either being repainted, touched up, or repowered all have there own motor receiver etc.....its a task but i really enjoy it.... love watching them run,,sometimes forget iam in the races.. oops only kidding... :lol:

thanks mike.....

all of these will be race ready just one at a time,,either being repainted, touched up, or repowered all have there own motor receiver etc.....its a task but i really enjoy it.... love watching them run,,sometimes forget iam in the races.. oops only kidding... :lol:
MIKE,MIKE,MIKE TOO MANY MIKES LOL MIKEY

Only thing I haven't figured out is how to run them all at the same time! If you figure that out let me know. Hey then I could field a whole heat myself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back