My first season runnin scale hydro!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
normal_boats_08_010.jpg

And another....

Good looking boat, just one thing missing. I don't see any battle damage on it yet :)
I cannot tell a lie....the pics were taken just before i blew it over at what seemed like a BAGILLION mph at a two day race...there is a small crack on the left side of the cowl now...it OFFICIALLY become a race boat that day!! :lol: :lol: I seem to be doing a MUCH better job of blowing it over than finishing heats with it to this point! I hope to change that next year.... :) LOTTA FUN!

Good looking boat, just one thing missing. I don't see any battle damage on it yet :)
I cannot tell a lie....the pics were taken just before i blew it over at what seemed like a BAGILLION mph at a two day race...there is a small crack on the left side of the cowl now...it OFFICIALLY become a race boat that day!! :lol: :lol: I seem to be doing a MUCH better job of blowing it over than finishing heats with it to this point! I hope to change that next year.... :) LOTTA FUN!

IGOTDAFIX

IGOTDAFIX
I WILL be calling you...maybe this weekend? :)

IGOTDAFIX
I got your fix ..drop the strut a 1 /4 " and hold that MFFFER WFO as much as possible and lessen the amount of windex applied !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

IGOTDAFIX
I got your fix ..drop the strut a 1 /4 " and hold that MFFFER WFO as much as possible and lessen the amount of windex applied !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
LESS WINDEX?????? ARE YOU INSANE???? WHO ARE YOU TALKIN TO?? DONT EVER MAKE THAT STATEMENT AGAIN OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE DOG!!!!!.......There...i feel MUCH better now! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back