My first season runnin scale hydro!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
Just wanted to share...i raced my 82u55 82 Executone 3 times this year..i wished i could have made more races, but im thankful for the races i made...MAN talk about highs and lows!!the Winternats were a BLAST!I was so nervous! I ended up 4th and that was cool....just wanted to thank Joe Wiebelhaus, Rick Bellinger, Jack St.Clair, and the other scale racers who offered thier advice to help me TRY to get better!Though ive learned alot, Man have i got a LOT more to learn..Joe has been a huge help to me as he has shown me more than once things i should change to make my boat better...im gonna run Picco power in it for next year as the Mac just aint doin it...i want some low end and mid range to make the boat more driveable for my less than stunning driving skills and the Mac just aint gettin it....no lack of power though!I still think i should have gotten a Spectacular Blow Over Award or something as i had two beauts this year! :lol: Scale hydros are awsome as are the people that ive met who race em.....if i EVER get a top 3 in this class im gonna go nuts! Its a lot of fun even when things DONT go right! :)

if i EVER get a top 3 in this class im gonna go nuts!
EVIL LAUGH INSERTED HERE B)

What your gonna get.......

is a cooler full of ice water dumped on your azz :p :p :p

PAYBACKS BROTHER ;)

Bill , your Scale boat is such a sweetheart, It looks great and runs pretty **** good-

When you finally get the last piece of the puzzle in place, look out fellas.

Im pretty sure the Windex is the KEY btw :lol: :lol:

See ya Sunday, and look forward to pitting with you guys

again .....

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

PAYBACKS BROTHER ;)

Bill , your Scale boat is such a sweetheart, It looks great and runs pretty **** good-

See ya Sunday, and look forward to pitting with you guys ( Foley) again .....

Andy
ANDY! I was going to ask you if your still floatin after yer AWESOME 1rst place finish in X-Mono or if you made it back down to the planet earth yet!! :lol: Tell ya what...if i EVER do get a piece of wood in scale hydro, ill just throw myself in the pond! :lol: :lol: See ya Sunday Man...we'll make room for ya! :)

Just wanted to share...i raced my 82u55 82 Executone 3 times this year..i wished i could have made more races, but im thankful for the races i made...MAN talk about highs and lows!!the Winternats were a BLAST!I was so nervous! I ended up 4th and that was cool....just wanted to thank Joe Wiebelhaus, Rick Bellinger, Jack St.Clair, and the other scale racers who offered thier advice to help me TRY to get better!Though ive learned alot, Man have i got a LOT more to learn..Joe has been a huge help to me as he has shown me more than once things i should change to make my boat better...im gonna run Picco power in it for next year as the Mac just aint doin it...i want some low end and mid range to make the boat more driveable for my less than stunning driving skills and the Mac just aint gettin it....no lack of power though!I still think i should have gotten a Spectacular Blow Over Award or something as i had two beauts this year! :lol: Scale hydros are awsome as are the people that ive met who race em.....if i EVER get a top 3 in this class im gonna go nuts! Its a lot of fun even when things DONT go right! :)

PAYBACKS BROTHER ;)

Andy
ANDY! I was going to ask you if your still floatin after yer AWESOME 1rst place finish in X-Mono or if you made it back down to the planet earth yet!! :lol: Tell ya what...if i EVER do get a piece of wood in scale hydro, ill just throw myself in the pond! :lol: :lol: See ya Sunday Man...we'll make room for ya! :)
Your not getting off THAT lite ..........

AT LEAST let me ACT like I tossed ya in . ;)

Nah reality has set back in :rolleyes: -

gonna have to spank Gas Boats Sunday,drive through the carnage after lap 4 - should be a walk in the park- LMAO

Found the problem on the 40 Mono- so your obligated for pit help ..... :D

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you guys have a new scale race coming up Dec 6 in Palm Beach??? B)

Yeh Ray...I think its called the Southeast Hydroplane Championship...its a specialty race...i think they are going to run Sport 21, Sport 40, and Scale Unlimiteds...I dont know if they are running Gas thunderboats or not..bad as i want to go, its just too close to Christmas for me ..time and money wise...Thats life, i guess! :rolleyes:

PAYBACKS BROTHER ;)

Andy

gonna have to spank Gas Boats Sunday,drive through the carnage after lap 4 - should be a walk in the park- LMAO

Andy
YOU GOT IT, MANG! :)

PAYBACKS BROTHER ;)

Andy

Andy
Bill, Put a greeny in that Pak and spank em next year. And since it's still warm in Florida-practice your back flips into the lake. :D :D :D

Glenn

That boat is running great now Bill i agree with Glen put a greeny in there you be spanking butt.

PAYBACKS BROTHER ;)

Andy

Andy
Bill, Put a greeny in that Pak and spank em next year. And since it's still warm in Florida-practice your back flips into the lake. :D :D :D

Glenn
Hey Glenn,at the rate im goin with the Pak, it may be 2 YEARS before that **** boat ever gets wet!! Now i gotta spend time changing crap around in the 82 Exec to make the Picco work in it...one of these days ill get it right the FIRST time...but probably not! :)

Joe does know how to make Piccos work he has been running them every since i knew him in Michigan

any pics?
Rob, I tried to, but it said the file was too big to attach....dont know what to do, im about as good with computers as i am driving a scale hydro! :lol:
Reduce the mega-pixels on your camera before taking the photos, to reduce the file size.

How goes it for you Bill
Hey Rick, Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, its all GOOD over here! Thanks for the advice on the camera thing as im pretty sure ive got it set on high quality or what ever the hell ya call it! Sent you a PM!

normal_pics_001.jpg

Here is Bills Executone....

Latest posts

Back