My 1984 OBoy Oberto made it to the Gas Nats!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisHerzog

Supporting Member
Well showed up with an untested boat but left pleasantly surprised! The boat ran well off the bench with only one strut adjustment. It turned well and had really good speed. I think my biggest issue is getting the heat out of the hull. I didn’t want to cut holes in the deck because of all the crap last year and my Executone boat but I need to do something about it. I would run 4 or 5 laps and it would kill. Regardless of that, I’m real happy with the boat and the trailer was a big hit also!

Attachments

• IMG_1136.jpeg
    IMG_1136.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1137.jpeg
    IMG_1137.jpeg
    362.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1142.jpeg
    IMG_1142.jpeg
    355.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1140.jpeg
    IMG_1140.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1021.jpeg
    IMG_1021.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1018.jpeg
    IMG_1018.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1019.jpeg
    IMG_1019.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
venomcc boats, this will vent the heat

Thru Transom Exhaust Mounting Kit

This rubber mounted exhaust kit is for our FM1 True Sport but it works great with Thunderboats too! It is designed to conceal the exhaust under the canopy but at the same time will assist in removing hot air from inside the boat. It does this by using the engines exhaust to scavenge the hot air inside the hull out through the one inch tube exiting through the transom.

This kit will work with internal stinger pipes and with external stinger pipes using the "T" Mod Thunderboat muffler with extended stinger.

The kit includes everything needed for installation. All parts are machined from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum with stainless steel hardware. The pipe comes 15" long standard but can be ordered longer if needed at additional cost of .50 cents per inch..............$35.00

venomcc boats, this will vent the heat

Thru Transom Exhaust Mounting Kit

This rubber mounted exhaust kit is for our FM1 True Sport but it works great with Thunderboats too! It is designed to conceal the exhaust under the canopy but at the same time will assist in removing hot air from inside the boat. It does this by using the engines exhaust to scavenge the hot air inside the hull out through the one inch tube exiting through the transom.

This kit will work with internal stinger pipes and with external stinger pipes using the "T" Mod Thunderboat muffler with extended stinger.

The kit includes everything needed for installation. All parts are machined from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum with stainless steel hardware. The pipe comes 15" long standard but can be ordered longer if needed at additional cost of .50 cents per inch..............$35.00
Thanks Mike, I’ll check it out!

Back