Muncey

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

I have a lot of pics of the Hawaii Kai's because their were two and they both did a lot of testing on Friday

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Roger "Czar" Newton's scratch built Hawaii Kai

IMG_0753.jpg

Leonard Feeback's new Feecraft.

IMG_0754.jpg

Ted McKay's Feecraft

IMG_0760.jpg

Jimmie Vaughn's ?

IMG_0761.jpg

Think the rest are all Greed's except Russell Stark's Bud (Mod. Hoover) and Ernest Guzman's Hawaii Kai (Hoover?) Andy Scarbrough's is pictured to the left of the Kai

IMG_0756.jpg

Todd Ridgway

IMG_0762.jpg

Roger Reed

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

Chris Reed

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

Greg Reed

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

Bob Van Sickle

IMG_0749.jpg

Kent Edler

IMG_0751.jpg

Al Waters Oberto and Gary Blockburger's Bud

IMG_0752.jpg

Glenn,

The boat to the left of the Kai that you thought was Angelo's was really Andy Scarbrough's. Angelo's boat was not ready in time. Andy couldn't get his paint job finished so we told him to put "BOAT" with a felt tip marker as the name on his Classic. We figured that the Scale guys would find some humor in that. They did.

Thanks, Al Waters

Wow. LOTS of sweet Scales. Looks like fun, GREAT pictures- That pond looks really tight though ?? Is it just the angle of the pictures or is it THAT small ???? You better be on your A game there.

Wow. LOTS of sweet Scales. Looks like fun, GREAT pictures- That pond looks really tight though ?? Is it just the angle of the pictures or is it THAT small ???? You better be on your A game there.

It can be tight and is one or our smaller ponds at 15 foot radius turns. It is a legal NAMBA 6 lap one mile course. Last year three Classic Thunderboats did demo runs and it took everything to make the turns and not find the beach. This year they had no problems at all holding their respective lanes through the turns.

Thanks, Al Waters

Here's a few pictures of the real Unlimiteds on Mission Bay.

IMG_0424.jpg

These were taken from the cockpit of the U21.

IMG_0251-1.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0253-1.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

The Final!

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

Rounding turn two for the start

IMG_0343.jpg

The Oh Boy Oberto and the U-5 Formula were deck to deck for most of the race!

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

The Lucky U-13 Spirit of Detroit. Roger "Czar" Newton is part of the part pit crew.

IMG_0354-1.jpg

The Elam decides to call it a day early (quit?) on lap 3.

IMG_0382.jpg

The U-5 falls a half roostertail behind. The Oberto pick up some outer sponson damage on this lap.

IMG_0387.jpg

Oberto Wins!

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0436-1.jpg

Glen, in the picture titled Turn two headed for the start, you can see me on the bow of my boat in a red sweatshirt.

What I like is that David Newton, as rumor has it, won the R/C race and, for the second time, whent through the connie to do it. I guess you Californians are going to want revenge next month :D

He also drove inside the course to cut off the front runner in the connie. Good thing we don't run a course marker on the back-straight or he might have actually been penalized. *cough cough*

Back