• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Microburst 40 For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCapaldi

Supporting Member
I acquired this boat over the summer with intentions of bringing it back to running order but it looks like I already have too many projects. Rather than have it collect dust I thought I would offer it up for sale. I've run one of the hulls in the past and they really are good boats.

The boat is a Microburst 40 (length 40" width 12"). It is alittle rough looking but it's structurally sound. I can see some cracks in the gelcoat that don't show up in the pictures but they are cosmetic. The boat comes with a Speedmaster dropdown engine mount and new Zippkits mono rudder, The radio box includes JR servos (650 on rudder, 270 on throttle - including an extra standard servo in case you want to put in a 3rd channel. The fuel tank is in there as is the anti spin fin.

I am looking to sell it for $125 plus shipping / paypal fees from 48309. If you have any questions please let know.

Thanks,

Chris Capaldi

I will take it Chris.

Glenn Gates
nice snag Mr Gates , you saved me from myself-
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

If you wanna sell it later you got my number.
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back