MHR ? numbers wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tall Fella

Hello everybody.

This is a enquiry from Australia . I would like to know the Master Hull Numbers ? for several boats -

1982 Executone

1982 RED / YELLOW A merican Speedy Printing

1982 Pay N Pak

1991 U - 50 American Spirit

1974 Lincoln Thrift

1978 ? U - 64 The Squire Shop , like the boat for sale by the Brandt family

I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Ausstralia

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everybody.

This is a enquiry from Australia . I would like to know the Master Hull Numbers ? for several boats -

1982 Executone

1982 RED / YELLOW A merican Speedy Printing

1982 Pay N Pak

1991 U - 50 American Spirit

1974 Lincoln Thrift

1978 ? U - 64 The Squire Shop , like the boat for sale by the Brandt family

I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Ausstralia

Try this Ian. It should have everything you ever wanted to know.

http://www.rcunlimiteds.org/webpages/downloads/MasterHullRosterN.pdf

If I remember right, the MHR stops at 2002, so you won't find the U-17, U-21 or the Oberto. Every other boat is in there as far as I know

Good to know, just hope they got the dimensions right for the Oberto. The 8806 hull was WRONG on the tunnel width and never corrected :rolleyes:

Ian,

Here you go:

1982 Executone --- MHR 8255

1983 RED / YELLOW A merican Speedy Printing ---MHR 8255

1982 Pay N Pak --- MHR 8025

1991 U - 50 American Spirit -- MHR 8401

1974 Lincoln Thrift --- MHR 7455

1978 ? U - 64 The Squire Shop , like the boat for sale by the Brandt family --- MHR 7664 . I attached pics of the '77 Squire and the 1978 Squire Shop FYI

CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson

Never really cared for that paint job myself. The problem with the 8806 was that it was almost a clone of the 8701 when first built. Being so close, the dimensions listed had the tunnel the same at 88". In actuality, the 8806 tunnel was only 84" wide as I measured it in 2000. That 4" difference makes a .5" difference of allowable width in the tunnel so any hull with a tunnel wider than 12.1" is technically illegal. The only real changes in the boat were the addition of shoes in the back, giving the boat a 22" rear picklefork(measured at deck level) and the changing picklefork depth at the front ranging from 110" as first built and as it ended its career up to 126" when turbinized in 1990

Hello everybody .

Thanks to everybody who replied and especially Bob Johnson - Dasboatman for the pictures . The Red , Brown and White boat is the 1 that the enquiry was about .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello everybody .

Thanks to everybody who replied and especially Bob Johnson - Dasboatman for the pictures . The Red , Brown and White boat is the 1 that the enquiry was about .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia
That Bob Johnson is one nice guy,it shows more every day.........Chip off the ole pop

Hello everybody .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia
That Bob Johnson is one nice guy,it shows more every day.........Chip off the ole pop
Mikey, did you know the Pop??

I knew Gus for quite a few years before I met Bob

Hello everybody .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

No but ive only heard good things about him,Talked to Bob several times

Hello everybody .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

No but ive only heard good things about him,Talked to Bob several times
Both have been great inspiration, to my model boating experiance

They both would do anything they could to promote model boating,,, scale & sport-40 in particular

Hello everybody .

David Jensen - Pak Man , I tried to reply to your PM and was unable too . It's amazing how quickly the anwers came in to my post .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello everybody .

David Jensen - Pak Man , I tried to reply to your PM and was unable too . It's amazing how quickly the anwers came in to my post .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

No worries. Glad you found what you needed.

Best,

DJ

Latest posts

Back