McCoy Glow plugs.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked with Rossi Sales/Speedmaster this morning. I was told any quanity up to 100 is $2.62 each. quanitys over 100 drops the price to $2.52 each. That seems like a really good price? Esp if you don't want to drop $260 on glow plugs and you only need a dozen or so...

If you have the money to invest in a lot of plugs and race, take them with you. A lot of people don't want to spend a lot of money to get the discount and you might make a couple of bucks along the way.

A few years back, I was at my last race of the season and I was blowing plugs like crazy. I got lucky when Joe Weibelhaus just happened to have a card of MC-9's that I bought from him.

If you have the money to invest in a lot of plugs and race, take them with you. A lot of people don't want to spend a lot of money to get the discount and you might make a couple of bucks along the way.

A few years back, I was at my last race of the season and I was blowing plugs like crazy. I got lucky when Joe Weibelhaus just happened to have a card of MC-9's that I bought from him.
You can say that again as I sold all of my extra plugs over the season.

It is not bad to need plugs at the end of the season yet when some people are out of plugs two weeks into the season, something is wrong. Best bet is to get a few people together and place an order to get a volume discount. I have to order more due to selling over 10 cards to club members this year. Good thing I was not running that many boats.

Thomas

I think I'm going to make a big order and just have plenty on had for the next year (or Longer) and maybe I can help out a fellow racer or two during the year with the extra's..

Josh-

Back