• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lynx / O.S. combo for sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Ok Guys, Ive got 5 .21 tunnels here, and I dont need that many. The water over here is pretty rough, my local club runs in the RHEIN RIVER (!!!!) Not exactly 20 tunnel water. No im not getting out of boats, No im not getting out of Tunnels, No there is NOTHING wrong with this boat. I just need to downsize, and free up some cash for another toy ive got my eye on.

Here it is:

One Carbon/Kevlar Lynx, about 4-5 months old. I bought it right before the internats and it only has one race on it. Its got a nice paint job, good clean boat, nice neatly done radio box, I ran it at the C.M.B. Tunnel Championships in September. I ran a little less than a gallon of fuel through it. I havent even been testing at the pond with this boat, only through in the water a few times during open water. The ENTIRE boat/egine/equipment has a gallon or less through it. If you want it ready to run, it will come with a Like new Airtronics M8 radio (NICE RADIO!!) Airtronics 3channel FM receiver, 1500mah 6 volt rechargable battery pack (NiMh) Hitec HS-81MG for throttle, and Hitec HS-625MG for steering. there is room on the radio box plate for another servo for third channel if you want it. It will come with my best prop, X442 with "lynx cut". It comes with all linkages all hoked up, nice a neat, everything works great. comes with sullivan main tank and a small hopper tank with custom bracket. The engine was brand new when it was put on the boat, it also has a gallon or less through it, the ONLY thing done to it is I removed the head shim and made the skeg a little smaller and alot sharper. Its BONE STOCK except for that. Throw it in the water right now with 50% and it will run 47-48mph, thats with virtually NO testing done with the boat/motor/or props. It will go much faster with w little tweaking, As Eric Betty has already proven...

The boat has had one small repair on the front right (inside) sponson, its hardly noticable and was done correctly. It was due to an on-track incedent at the tunnel champs with Mike Talley.

I will also sell the boat without radio, receiver, or prop, everything else stays.

The Prices...

Boat ready to run with radio and everything. $700.00 shipped to the U.S. via paypal only

Boat without Radio, Receiver, or prop $550.00 shipped to the U.S. via paypal only

The first person who says they want it on THIS thread has first dibs and those after will be in line. You can call me or email me about the boat, but the first response on here about has priority.

My email, [email protected]

My Phone number, this is a Voice over I.P. phone line, its a local U.S. call it wont cost you international rates to call me in germany, simply dial as if I was in the next state and my phone rings in Germany.

Number is 803-233-4691

Please remember I am 6 hours ahead of eastern standard time when calling, i.e. DONT WAKE ME UP PLEASE

Here is a pic of the boat, I can get more if you need me to, but it will take a day or so as my digital camera just got here and I have no idea which of the hundreds of boxes its in!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rmhalliday/d...bc7.jpg&.src=ph

Thanks, James

P.S. Carl, Please dont hate me! Its a great boat, Really!

Charley, got it.

Boat sold to Charley

Thanks, James

Ronald, prop is not for sale, but I will do one for ya for free. do you have a spare x442 around? I may have one, ill have to look.

Charley, can I assume the address in paypal is the correct one to send the boat to?

~James

Charley, doesnt that say "LeeCraft Factory Driver"? lol just messin, thats a good looking boat your picking up, hopefully Ill get a chance to see it. Larry Gempp Jr.

Hey "TOP", I'll take one of those props for "half" of what you owe me on the "heavy metal",,deal?

Great, I told you I was hurtin' on props, to bad you didn't have dremel all this time, you could have

made some money :)

Clarity note:

The Lynx "CK" has added Carbon, Kevlar pads some other additional

reinforcement. The intire boat is not Carbon/Kevlar.

James,

Keep in touch! If you can't run your boat, it really would not do you any good just having it sitting around taking up space when it could be out doing what it likes to do best!

Take care,

-Carl,

Gabe

For next year, after the winter time is over we need to make an appointment. My tunnels need to run, so I am looking for a driver.

Sponsoring is done with bear, bed and breakfast.

Carl I hope thats okay for you too. Thatway Gabe can still have a drive with the Lynx.

Ronald. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back