looking for tee's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Costanzo

hi, looking for 1/8" i.d. brass or plastic tees to go in line on the fuel tank side so i do not have to diconect the line on carb side. t

thanks,mike.

home depot or lowes will have plastic ones look in the drip irrigation department. we use them all the time for gas boats

Try the local auto parts stores. I tihnk that there is a line of parts called HELP! that carry all kinds of odd little parts including T-fittings for vacuum lines.

If you need a plug for the line, check with Du-Bro as they make some in a variety pack of 4.

Mike, as a forewarning, you can easily flood the carb if I think that I know what you're trying to do. You may need something like forceps to pinch off the line going to the carb.

Try the local auto parts stores. I tihnk that there is a line of parts called HELP! that carry all kinds of odd little parts including T-fittings for vacuum lines.

If you need a plug for the line, check with Du-Bro as they make some in a variety pack of 4.

Mike, as a forewarning, you can easily flood the carb if I think that I know what you're trying to do. You may need something like forceps to pinch off the line going to the carb.
hi ron,yes i learned that many years ago.6 0z in the tank and 10oz in the hull. :blink: i use a set of plastic hemostats to pinch of the line.thanks,mike. Robin,give me a buzz,thanks to all,mikie. :)

Also your local fish aquarium store with carry them. I have seen plastic and chrome plated brass.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also try your local Auto Parts and ask for windsheild wiper connections they are plastic and will work with nitro and gas, Try NAPA first as advanced and Auto Zone only have young guys and don't know anything that is not on the computer.

Walt Barney Ex auto parts man, for 40 years

You can also try your local Auto Parts and ask for windsheild wiper connections they are plastic and will work with nitro and gas, Try NAPA first as advanced and Auto Zone only have young guys and don't know anything that is not on the computer.

Walt Barney Ex auto parts man, for 40 years
thanks guy's, i have found what i needed in tower hobbies. thanks again fot the help.mike.

Back