looking for exhaust stacks for 1/8 scale hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Larry Kraemer can probably fix you up, depending on which stacks you need. If I remember right, he goes by Larry K in here

Last edited by a moderator:
"i have a 1/8 scale u-100 coors light new stacks"

Fred, Larry Kraemer has two configurations for Rolls Stacks (pic attached) $12.00 per pair + $6.00 shipping. Last I knew his e-mail: [email protected] I attach his price list FYI. CHEERS !!! Bob

i have a 1/8 scale u-100 coors light scale hydro that needs new stacks,thanks,fred.
When you talk to Larry tell him if it's for a Packard and he will sand off the ends of a set of Merlin stacks so they look right. Larry is really knowledgable about hydro history and can probably let you know what that boat ran for a motor.

i have a 1/8 scale u-100 coors light scale hydro that needs new stacks,thanks,fred.
When you talk to Larry tell him if it's for a Packard and he will sand off the ends of a set of Merlin stacks so they look right. Larry is really knowledgable about hydro history and can probably let you know what that boat ran for a motor.

I have a pair I bought from Karl Chase I'm not going to use, They don't look like the ones in the pictures posted but think they are for a R.R. Merlin.

Glenn

Hi Guys!!

I haven't heard from Fred yet but I gotta tell ya - I really appreciate referrals like these. The best thing about what I do is it keeps me in touch with a great bunch of people! Special thanks to Bob for posting the pics, etc - makes it easier for everyone ( saves me some work too!) Thanks to ALL of you! Also would like to send Tom an Atta-Boy - the site work looks great!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to All - Larry

Thanks Larry for the products you produce. Very high quality. Merry Christmas....

Got these from Aeromarine

ayp08x.jpg

Latest posts

Back