Looking for Cockpit pic - '66 Tahoe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim_Duggan

Anybody out there have a cockpit pic of the 1966 U3 Tahoe Miss? Steering wheel and instruments in particular.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Hey Tim,

I don't have a direct pic of the dash on the MHR 6403 1966 U-3 Tahoe Miss. I do have a couple partial views from the '68 U-3 Harrah's Club, and the '73 - '75 U-3 Mister Fabricator. Same hull with different paint schemes. I doubt the dash is significantly different than the '66 Tahoe Miss. CHEERS !!! Bob

Thank you Bob!

Gives me a good idea on the instrument panel. I can't make out the steering wheel though - do you (or anyone else for that matter) happen to know if it's the 4 spoke type? This hull was also the 71 Buweiser Malt Liquor.

Not meaning to be a wise azz and I have no idea if the cockpit layout was different but I think that last pic might be the 63 Tahoe(6303). 66 was a different hull. (6403 with the Bittersweet orange/ Lakewood green scheme).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tim,

No I do not. Those were the only two I had of the hull from the rear, showing the cockpit.

I agree. I most likely plucked the pic off the Internet, and the caption didn't specify, so I guessed. Looking now at the rear cowl - - I guessed poorly.

Pic of Bud Malt Liquor from Three Point Unlimited Hydroplane - Similar Name History reference. CHEERS !!! Bob

Back