• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for 8mm x 250 square collet

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namba276

Guys, I have a cmb greenhead 67 in a mono...I want to change to double square drive...have the ferrule but no engine nut...

8mm thread and 1/4" square.

Anyone have one?

Thx, Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Bill, but I'm not fond of the slotted insert, especially square...seems like with a strong 67 engine, that's a weak link. I'm more looking for at least a solid brass insert squared...any idea on that guys?

Thanks, Bob

No problem. 20 years using them and only replace insert when it wears out, maybe twice in that time.

Are the square ones slotted? or are they solid...drilled and broached...I'll try one 8mm for a cmb 67 GH. PayPal info and I'll send that.

Thanks, Bob

No slots in insert, or in the collet that clamps down. You clamp it once and never again. Square cable end floats inside. THERE ARE NO SLOTS IN THIS COLLET ANYWHERE. The slots you see are for round clamp on insert for 1/4.

Guaranteed satisfaction. You don't like, return for refund and I'll refund less postage.

$17.95 plus $6.00 priority shipping for a total $23.95..Paypal to [email protected] and ships in morning. Can ship for $4.00 regular snail mail. Your choice.

Back