Live Video Feed May 15, 16, & 17

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Did our testing today at the pond and we will be able to shott live from the pond this weekend.

We will start during open water Friday the 15th and all day Sat and Sun weather permitting. 60% chance rain Sunday so not sure if I am going to put the equipment out there in that or not. I will update this post as to when and not when the live feed will be up.

We are still testing this whole thing out so bear with us, looking at a program that will give an HD quality instead of this poor stream we have to use to test with. Check it out tomorrow afternoon and post here to let me get some feedback or if you go to justin.tv you can use the chat while you are watching. Also, if your browser says we are not broadcasting during the race, we are, just refresh the page and it will come back live. We had a problem with this at the World Tunnel race a few weekends ago and this fixed it everytime.

Thanks for helping,

DougCarolina Showdown Live Video

Doug

doug, thanx for all your effort on this. i've told a bunch of folks here about it, & they seem excited about it :D . my lhs is going to hook it up to the tv they use to play racing & crash dvd's on at the store. should help generate some interest in the hobby around here & elsewhere. GREAT idea, imo!!

doug, thanx for all your effort on this. i've told a bunch of folks here about it, & they seem excited about it :D . my lhs is going to hook it up to the tv they use to play racing & crash dvd's on at the store. should help generate some interest in the hobby around here & elsewhere. GREAT idea, imo!!
That is awesome, it is great that you take the initiative to ask your lhs to play the dvds, that beautiful noise they make always draws attention. We went to a hobby/craft show in Blacksburg last year and had one playing there and 90% of the people that walked by had to look to see what that noise was, very addictive, and talked to over 100 people personally, man it was fun.

See ya tomorrow, and knowing your lhs is watching you gonna do a live commercial for them :D :D ? ? ?

Doug

their stickers are on all my boats, put the camera on them. put it on me, i'll be glad to plug them, they have been very helpful, even though they are primarilly a nitro car/truck store. they will order anything i need, receive stuff twice a week, i NEVER have to wait more then a day or 2. they also did the graphics for my #43/plymouth mod vp. guess i just did an ad for them, huh :rolleyes: ? might as well complete it - EASTCOAST Hobbies/540-545-4137/[email protected]/www.eastcoasthobbies.netforums.us/ on IW as chad greathouse. if you're not local, they will have stuff drop shipped, to help on shipping costs. only thing they haven't been able to help with is octura parts, not enough boaters around here for them to justify the initial order $ for dealer pricing. see what happens when you leave the door WIDE open, doug? see ya tomorrow, at the pond!!

Once you are on our website news page you can watch the link there or you can double click the video window and it will take you to Justin.tv, there you can log in and chat real time with everyone else that has gone to Justin.tv. The chat is awesome and hope to have one on our page in the near future with the new software for the live feed. I know Garrett Randall was on today with notgas and a few others chatting. Check it out.

When the storm blew up this afternoon we had to put the tent down to keep the equip. dry and we lost the signal, so we will be leaving the tent up tomorrow and bring ponchos for the equipment, unless the sky falls out we will broadcast uninterupted.

the drivers meeting is starting at 7:30 and hope to be able to broadcast starting with the Drivers meeting. It takes a little time for the computers to boot up in the morning but will try my best.

Doug

Video looks and sounds Great , Hope Ya All have a great race

Ed

It is raining this morning and we will not be able to broadcast today. They are calling for rain most of the day. :(

Thanks for watching yesterday, had over 400 views from 12 countries.

Doug

Back