Live Show tonight with Grim Racer!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Greetings from the gang at Me Time!

Just wanted to drop you a quick note and let you know about our new show coming up TONIGHT on metimeliverc.com!

This will be the first of what we hope will be many “Friday Night Live” shows on Me Time Live! We have a super fun evening planned for you starting at 9:00pm eastern standard time. Mike (Grim Racer) Zaborowski has put together an exciting segment on how to build a metal tank for the JAE 12 Hydro.

Be sure to tune in Friday night at 9:00pm eastern!

The Me Time Live channel is available to all premium members of metimeliverc.com

If you have not yet upgraded your membership do it TODAY! We do not want you to miss out on any of the action!!! Once you have signed in to the site simply select the “upgrade membership” button at the top of the home page. After you have upgraded your membership go ahead and go to the Me Time Live Tab and make sure you can see the video. If you are having trouble viewing the video you can contact me at [email protected] for help!

Premium Membership with Me Time Productions grants you access to the Me Time Live page where you can watch LIVE event coverage, tech sessions, interviews, and our new Friday Night Live show! You can also chat live with friends while you watch! Membership is good for an ENTIRE YEAR.

With the number of races and live shows we have on the schedule for 2010 the $25.00 yearly membership comes out to be around $2.00 per event! Now that is cheap entertainment!!!! Check out the schedule on the home page for upcoming broadcasts!

You will also receive access to the Me Time Archives page where you can download and watch all the Live event coverage after the event is over. This also includes all of Me Time's archived races since 2007!

Hope to see you Friday night!!!

Kerri Carter

Kerri, can you replay it later on or archive it? I work the 3-11 shift so I'll miss it.

I've got a couple of Mike's fuel cells and wondered what was inside them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kerri, can you replay it later on or archive it? I work the 3-11 shift so I'll miss it.

I've got a couple of Mike's fuel cells and wondered what was inside them.
We will at some point, but you gotta watch tonight if you want to see. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to mention that Grim is going to GIVE the tank away to one lucky viewer!!!

Just a little over an hour before the show!!!!

Tune in!!!

Kerri

Back