Lipos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOTWATER

Just wondering which Lipos to buy. Electrifly or flightpower? I am looking to purchase either Electrifly 3200's or Flightpower 3300's. I know the flightpower is a 25C and the Efly is 20C. ??? Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Just wondering which Lipos to buy. Electrifly or flightpower? I am looking to purchase either Electrifly 3200's or Flightpower 3300's. I know the flightpower is a 25C and the Efly is 20C. ??? Any info will be greatly appreciated.
I buy all my lipos from Pat at RCLipos.com. His PolyRC brand is the exact same pack at the PolyQuest packs. They use 100% Enerland cells (some of the best and the same as FP uses). He also has fast and free shipping. I've been using these cells in several FE boats, I use the 25C packs, they hold well and perform perfectly.

Give them a try.

I buy all my lipos from Pat at RCLipos.com. His PolyRC brand is the exact same pack at the PolyQuest packs. They use 100% Enerland cells (some of the best and the same as FP uses). He also has fast and free shipping. I've been using these cells in several FE boats, I use the 25C packs, they hold well and perform perfectly.

Give them a try.
Great lipo site and they even give you a listing of all balance tap types for just about every lipo made! I didn' t know that electrifly taps are Aligns! That helped alot because I was looking for Exquinox adapter converters. Awesome! Cheap prices too!!

Thanks so much!

-Kent

Anybody know if Pat at RCLipos is on vacation?

Ordered some items on Sunday. Followed up with an E-Mail on Monday. Follwed that up with a phone call Tuesday.

In the past I would recieve confirmation almost within the hour.

RCLipos has been tops.

Doug

Anybody know if Pat at RCLipos is on vacation?
Ordered some items on Sunday. Followed up with an E-Mail on Monday. Follwed that up with a phone call Tuesday.

In the past I would recieve confirmation almost within the hour.

RCLipos has been tops.

Doug
They were pretty much closed down until yesterday for the holiday. I'm betting his real job was as hectic as most of ours was coming off the long holidays. Probably trying to get caught up. I exchanged email with him over the weekend, but then he likes me, so I'm not sure what to tell you Doug :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back