Life Batteries and servos?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am using the 3gr-2.4g radio.... is there an issue maybe with the micro and mini hitec servos.... so far gone thru $85 just setting up the radio box on servos... pretty sure these servos are fried.... never had issues with radio box setup before.

Thank You all for all your input =)
Paul, just call them and send them back. They will fix or send you new ones I know from experience. And for all you Futaba nuts, o.sawa new one go bad during setup two wks ago. It can happen to any brand.

That would be awesome Mike, I Will bring it to badgers and let ya have it there.....

Still lookin for a r153f reciever.... I will use it on a 3pm FM radio if anyone has one.

Thank You,

Psul

Jack,

That would be awesome.... gimmie a price and I will send the money bsck with him.

Thank You,

Paul

It almost seems like the TX is not jumping into PPM after you choose that.. We should send that into futaba to have to looked over. Grim
Mike,

You realize that it won't until you lock it in with holding down the + and - buttons and then restarting the radio by turning it off and back on again?

You also will find it will change to what was previously chosen for each model number. If you change model #'s it might go to HRS even if you had just set another model to PPM.

Last edited by a moderator:
It almost seems like the TX is not jumping into PPM after you choose that.. We should send that into futaba to have to looked over. Grim
Mike,

You realize that it won't until you lock it in with holding down the + and - buttons and then restarting the radio by turning it off and back on again?

You also will find it will change to what was previously chosen for each model number. If you change model #'s it might go to HRS even if you had just set another model to PPM.
Yep.. it says PP..

Grim

Latest posts

Back