Its groundhog day

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffaustin

well he didnt see his shadow so its an early spring,thank God. that means stop thinking and start gluing...........that means you Tim......made first air scoops for 79 circus will make more for others building squire shop or other gas scales that use these scoops

I saw the Jeep at abc bet he is sleeping now. Dreaming of 2 pieces of wood stuck together forever........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys ALMOST have me shamed into skipping the nap....buuut...the belly full of pizza says...zzzzzzzzzz

I'll get those sponsons done

Now I'm feeling shamed. Jitters... I think I'll start with the sides. and work my way up to the ride pads

some people need their beauty sleep.......sorry don its not working so well for you, maybe a few more naps

YO Timmy its Super Sunday,roll out make some coffee and get back on the boat. GLUE GLUE GLUE then SAND SAND SAND...... Austin is coming over later to check on you

No glue today...sand sand sand. sand. If Jeff is out on this side of town today...the city is in big doo doo!

Back