IMPBA District II Challange - Sunday Sept. 15th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He Bert
You can add Corey to gas sport hydro and switch Trenton to my sport 20 so Trenton will be sport 40 and sport 20, Corey will be 8th scale ,sport 40 and gas sport hydro

Everyone entered through Charles.

Boat count

4​
3​
1​
2​
2​
2​
4​
6​
5​
6​
5​
6​
4​
A HydroB HydroB MonoD HydroD MonoOpen RiggerSprt 20Sprt401/8th ScaleGas MonoGas Sport HydroThunder Boat1/6th ScaleGas CatTotal

Need some more scale boats, B & D mono's, D Hydros, and Open Hydros.

Classes are updated thru David Murany.

OWMBC will be providing Sloppy Joe Lunch (Thanks Frank P.)

5​
4​
3​
1​
4​
2​
4​
6​
9​
6​
4​
7​
4​
A HydroB HydroB MonoD HydroD MonoOpen RiggerSprt 20Sprt401/8th ScaleGas MonoGas Sport HydroThunder Boat1/6th ScaleGas CatTotal

What a great day of racing with a great bunch of guys, and thanks Frank and your wife for the wonderful sloppy joes also thank you Garl and Pat for helping pitting for me and my grandson when we were in the same heat thank you very much to everyone involved in putting on this race much appreciated

Bert, Chris, Mike, Teddy, and all of the members of the Oakland Wolverines Model Boat Club,

All of us District # 2 racers and their families we appreciate your yearly efforts again for another great RC boat racing season.
Yesterday we had great weather, great racing, and good food for lunch at our season ending last race of the year in Burton, Michigan. And thank you to the city of Burton for letting us use your park twice this season. We all had a good time there this summer. Looking forward to another great season next year.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited:
Back