I guess this is a big secret over on the dock??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
40 views on the dock, no replies??

Stock Zenoah, Seaducer thunder boat, 7/8" 90* 2" offset header

Cooper muffled pipe, what would you suggest for a pipe length, and how do you measure to get your length.

Thank's in advance

aound the 12-13" from the mounting face of the header that mates to the exhaust port face on the engine , you may have to experiment with pipe length a bit to suit the boat variables.

Rick I am at 13 5/8 with mine but I am also going to try 13.5 to see if I can get some more rpms. Measured down center of pipe from exhaust flange.Jerry
Jerry;

That sounds like what I was told ,,,, after I had cut my header too short.

Originally was told 12.5",,, Then at the lake by others that was probably too short 13.5" was more like what is needed

Rick I am at 13 5/8 with mine but I am also going to try 13.5 to see if I can get some more rpms. Measured down center of pipe from exhaust flange.Jerry
Jerry;

Originally was told 12.5",,, Then at the lake by others that was probably too short 13.5" was more like what is needed

Rick;

For some reason I didn't see your post over at Jim's. I am running a 2" band 7/8"dia pipe with internal stinger. I have mine set at 13" to the center of the 2" band to where the pipe manifold mounts to the jug. Trying to make Sycamore in June.

Bill Hoch

Jerry;

Rick;

For some reason I didn't see your post over at Jim's. I am running a 2" band 7/8"dia pipe with internal stinger. I have mine set at 13" to the center of the 2" band to where the pipe manifold mounts to the jug. Trying to make Sycamore in June.

Bill Hoch
Bill;

That would be cool,, bring that scale boat too,,

Perry & Mark Walter are supposed to be coming,,

rick, i was told years ago to measure from the exhaust header around the curve of bend all the way the the end of stinger , should be 19 1/4inches, now this is for a gas sport hydro which i.m still running after 8 years till now.

Back