Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that is a good question. The answer depends on how big the engine is. There are plans available for some electric scale style boats and Tom has some free plans for Firefighter riggers in this website. That's all I know of

Last edited by a moderator:
astecmodels.co.uk free download of nice garry finlay elec plans that can be enlarged and modified for nitro or gas power.

if address is wrong search for "free hydroplane plans" nice list including a jones round bow and a karelsen oval bow '69 notre dame, 77 atlas, pak turbine and '82 oberto.

these hulls run good enlarged for gas power. but printing costs may exceed buying a newton plan depending on your access to copy service and size of plan printed.

take a look.

astecmodels.co.uk free download of nice garry finlay elec plans that can be enlarged and modified for nitro or gas power.

if address is wrong search for "free hydroplane plans" nice list including a jones round bow and a karelsen oval bow '69 notre dame, 77 atlas, pak turbine and '82 oberto.

these hulls run good enlarged for gas power. but printing costs may exceed buying a newton plan depending on your access to copy service and size of plan printed.

take a look.
I have all of those plans and in addition some others on pdf files. They're all great designs. I built the "69 notre dame U-7 which would be great for a .10-.12 engine. I currently gathering parts and supplies for a sport 20 version of the 1980 pay N pak turbine for a NovaRossi .21.

Not so fast, at least on that subject. It's on the Dumas kits we see differently, but on a scratch build, almost anything goes :)

Not true. I get on you because you think you're gods gift to boaters, even though you only had experience with RTRs until you "aquired" a couple of kits over the last few months. RJ and I disagree on how to build a Dumas. We do, however, agree on many other things

Honestly, the constant arguing is getting old. You are killing this guys thread, and offering nothing in his search for plans.

Why don't you all get on the phone together, and talk about your differences, find a happy medium, and get past the issues. HJ, you have been on Miss Hydro for some time now, and you would think with the real world business you are in the childish accusations and harping would not be of existence. Now I see the comments slowly are extending over to RJ West. You say you work with real hydro teams if I remember correctly and I cannot imagine you show them the level of disrespect that you do some of the modelers here? I think you would be sitting at home if you brought that attitude to your sponsors or whoever backs these race teams. I have read Miss Hydro's posts for a couple months now, and I think she is just trying to fit in, and trying to learn, and trying to be a part of something. I see no problem with any of her builds, or attempts to try and help others. All of this makes me sick that someone would pure hate someone over a toy boat???? Use this knowledge you have for helping others on here, and not for constant slamming. I saw all the negative posts on the shout box a few weeks ago about Miss Hydro and her getting married and what not. It really showed a few peoples true colors. Made me sick quite honestly. Anyways, I don't have any more time to tell you how I feel. I have work to do. It makes me not even want to post pics of my builds anymore for fear of being slammed. Its ok tho, cause my boats perform, and that is all that matters to me. HJ, maybe its time to do more than framing up a hull. Start skinning them, painting them, running them, and have videos of them. I think that would help your cause out a bunch if people knew you really could get the job done. I am sure I will get a retaliation from you about this, but come on man, the comments have to stop, they really do.

Good day to all, and happy boating, and good luck to the originator finding some plans. Unfortunately, he probably will not be back on this thread because of all the crap above. What a shame. Mike

Hi Mike,

You are absolutely correct. I made a very similar comment such as yours on a different forum under very similar situation last year that unfortunately fell on deaf ears.

We all have different backgrounds however it is our passion in this hobby that brings us together, Rc boat racing is where the differences should be settled, instead of belly bopping each other around here on the forums. I came on here to learn and find info.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back