How far would you go to help a fellow scale boater?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, this cannot happen to me in my life, to visit your great country. :) Let us do the boats and have fun, life is short!

Well, then maybe if I win the powerball lottery tonight, I'll bring everyone to you. Have the water ready cause I have the ticket.

BB

Georgi you are doing a great job on your build, you should be very proud. Hopefully you can get someone to shoot some video once you get it running and post for us to see. :)

SayMikey, that is awesome!! you set a fine example of how we all should reach out and help fellow humans.. pay it forward!!! I try to help people with service when i can and will keep this in mind when i see someone in need... especially at christmas time!! Samuel Hagan JR said it right... have never felt a cold shoulder in this forum... maby a poke in the rib,lol but it was deserved and in fun... thanks to all this community for being good people!!

Georgi Bojinov, nice build!! keep up the good work, hope to see her on the water...keep us posted!!!

SayMikey, that is awesome!! you set a fine example of how we all should reach out and help fellow humans.. pay it forward!!! I try to help people with service when i can and will keep this in mind when i see someone in need... especially at christmas time!! Samuel Hagan JR said it right... have never felt a cold shoulder in this forum... maby a poke in the rib,lol but it was deserved and in fun... thanks to all this community for being good people!!

Georgi Bojinov, nice build!! keep up the good work, hope to see her on the water...keep us posted!!!
Mikey is a great guy, I do waiting of the heating and the ongoing work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back