Hobby Shops

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spare Time Hobbies just south of 528 on US1 on the right. They make Express craft Boats. Real nice people. Ask them to show you the hull that was designed in the wind tunnel by a engineer at NASA. They have on layed up but have not built on yet. Let me know what you think.

Bill if you need a place to hide any goodies you might find :rolleyes: , stop by my place on the way home.

You can hide em here till you figure out how to tell the wife ;) :p :p :p

Andy

Bill if you need a place to hide any goodies you might find :rolleyes: , stop by my place on the way home.You can hide em here till you figure out how to tell the wife ;) :p :p :p

Andy

Andy.....i would NEVER do something like that!! Why... Why That would be DISHONEST!!!(Ill let ya know and Thanks :p :D ! )

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if there are any hobby shops in the Cocoa Beach area or nearby? Gotta go over there next week for a coupla days and i LOVE hobby shoppin!!!
Hey you FOSSIL !! They have this new thing called a PHONE BOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
and the internet, you got here, didn't you ??? :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Anyone know if there are any hobby shops in the Cocoa Beach area or nearby? Gotta go over there next week for a coupla days and i LOVE hobby shoppin!!!
Hey you FOSSIL !! They have this new thing called a PHONE BOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brutal but funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cut him a little slack Tom and Robin, he was lonely and wanted someone to talk too :blink:

Your killing me Foley- thats some funny stuff ;)

Andy

can't do it, drew. bill & i share the same birthday, kinda feel like he's my brother from another mother. that & he likes k&b's B) .

ITS ALL GOOD GUYS......WOULDNT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY.........FOSSIL? If that aint the POT(belly) callin the kettle black! :D Thanks for gettin my back Andy(i think!) And yes we K&B/B-day bros gotta stick together cause its a JUNGLE out there! :rolleyes:

Bill: Spare Time Hobbies on US 1 in Cocoa has gotten away from boat parts. Tom does have some interesting custom boats (not for racing) that he builds and sells.

There is a Hobbytown USA on Rt. 192 in Melbourne just east of I-95. Not too much boat stuff but more than Spare Time.

I use Brian Watts for 90% of my stuff. He works out of his house which is north of the Beachline Expressway at the 520 exit.

That's about it for our area. Sending you a message about the engine we talked about. Best regards, Perry

Bill: Spare Time Hobbies on US 1 in Cocoa has gotten away from boat parts. Tom does have some interesting custom boats (not for racing) that he builds and sells.
There is a Hobbytown USA on Rt. 192 in Melbourne just east of I-95. Not too much boat stuff but more than Spare Time.

I use Brian Watts for 90% of my stuff. He works out of his house which is north of the Beachline Expressway at the 520 exit.

That's about it for our area. Sending you a message about the engine we talked about. Best regards, Perry
I don't know but I had pretty good luck rummaging around in the back. found a old Macs 21 muffled pipe and a airomarine carb for a K&B 7.5.

I think he still has one more carb. Real good price too.

Latest posts

Back