Hi people!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drake_ita

hi!!

i'm italian guy,i'm 24 and i like so much all the motorspors and the technology,i come in to know new interesting people and talk about boat.

this is my courrent project,i's a scale classic hydro whit i monster 39cc engine whit 14hp...that will be complete on 2 week(i hope!!)

normal_Fotografie-0125.jpg

normal_Fotografie-0130..jpg

normal_Fotografie-0130.jpg

p.s.sorry if my english is not good!!!

Hi Drake,

Welcome to I/W.

Wow! Your American Pie Hydro looks like it's going to be a hand full with that big motor up there. But I'm sure it's going to be fun. Keep us updated on the project, looks interesting.

If you have any questions, or need help with anything, just ask. Someone usually has an answer. I can't gaurantee it's the right one, but we try :)

There is also Jims boat Dock for most gas questions.

And your English is just fine. We've heard worse :)

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i have the exhaust!!

the fail safe is ok,i need to finish the engine mount and connect the gas line,the servos and...trow this monter on the water!!!

yes i have the exhaust!!the fail safe is ok,i need to finish the engine mount and connect the gas line,the servos and...trow this monter on the water!!!
hey Drake welcome to IW. lots of knowledge to be had here good luck with your project it looks great

hi!!i'm italian guy,i'm 24 and i like so much all the motorspors and the technology,i come in to know new interesting people and talk about boat.

this is my courrent project,i's a scale classic hydro whit i monster 39cc engine whit 14hp...that will be complete on 2 week(i hope!!)

normal_Fotografie-0125.jpg

normal_Fotografie-0130..jpg

normal_Fotografie-0130.jpg

p.s.sorry if my english is not good!!!
Hi, Drake! Welcome abroad. Good luck in all your projects. Do not worry about how will you say, worry about what to say! My English is not better - I'm Russian!

But you and I have not only one language to use! Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
i'v open new post on scale hydro to talk about this boat and the technical about this...see the picture whit the exhaust...is monster!!!

i'v open new post on scale hydro to talk about this boat and the technical about this...see the picture whit the exhaust...is monster!!!
Hi Drake, Welcome to I. W. Always glad to see what people on the other side of the pond are building. The only thing that looked out of porportion-other than the huge motor- was the turn fin. That looked small for the size of the boat. I just bought a couple fins from mike hughes and he reccomended 3 inches /76.3mm in the water below the bottom of the sponson and his fins are 56mm wide for 5 H.P. boats that weigh around 15 lbs- about 6.8 kilos. Let us know what your boat weighs and how it handles. Thanks' Glenn

Latest posts

Back