Help with rudder location

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beware, Opio. I might have to show up at one of your races just to razz you. Worse yet, I may have to bring a boat just so I can run around some bouys and scare people :p

Hmm , anyone ever see hydro junkie run a boat or even complete one. He has been showing up to Dist 8 races for the last 5-8 years with a 1/2 compleated dumas sport boat that had no deck the last time I saw it. Be aware that many here are bench racers with no actual experiance. To answer the original question we run the rudder on the left side of the Mutt II sort 40s.

Hmm , anyone ever see hydro junkie run a boat or even complete one. He has been showing up to Dist 8 races for the last 5-8 years with a 1/2 compleated dumas sport boat that had no deck the last time I saw it. Be aware that many here are bench racers with no actual experiance. To answer the original question we run the rudder on the left side of the Mutt II sort 40s.

Eric,

How are the NAMBA Nats going for you?

That's not quite true Eric, I've made it to only two district races in the last 10+ years and never brought a Dumas boat with me. To set the record straight, the only times I've even seen you was at the district race earlier this year and at the NATs, both at Twin Lakes. To take it one step further, the only other NAMBA races I've been to are UNW and the NW Championships that have been run by Marty and Al, again at Twin Lakes. As for a Dumas, the last one of those I had(other than a Circus kit I bought last winter) I bought back in 1986. That boat was an Atlas Sport 40 which was completed, ran and given away over 10 years ago. Better get your facts straight before you make a statement like that about someone, it can come back to bite you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back