Help Identifying this Sport 40 Hull??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Wayne,

That sounds like his name...Tony G had it at the Carribean christmas sale thingo...good for $50 i think
default_smile.png

Do you have any other history on it? (sorry Darin, hope you don't mind!)

Not at all, Kris... This is all interesting to me. I like finding the history of these hulls. Also like restoring and putting them back into action!

Steve fox could tell you more on it . When I first seen the boat It was a freshly constructed boat but as to which plans I have no clues kris. Ken Cunningham , or rod burrage maybe could help fill some history for you.

The red boat in post #16 is a David Frank sport 40 boat.My brother has one.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe, are you referring to my boat or Kris'?

Looks a lot like the hull in the first post, not being able to see the bottom.

No, your hull, first pics posted. The tank thru the bottom, rear servo box, cut sponson tips, thats me.
Joe, that is excellent news! So that means it's NOT a modified Dumas then?
default_smile.png

I'd be interested in any other information you might be able to provide. I think, knowing this, that I may try to restore it back to what it is and go ahead and do a Sport 40 with it.

Can't wait to get it into my shop!

If you have any other pics or setup information, etc., can you e-mail it to me at: [email protected] ?

Would appreciate any info you may have.

Thanks!

Yep Good work guys! great pickup for myself and Darin by the look of it!!

I would not have asked Steve anyway Wayne, he thinks I am a fool, pretty sure it is a pot calling the kettle black situation though
default_wink.png

Back