HAVE SEEN IT ALL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the problem Andy makes it to easy
default_laugh.png
Ain't just him, some days I feel like the only time I open my mouth is to change feet - LOL!!

Brandons little friend is not little, nor scared anymore. When you can slide up in the catch boat and slap him it's a bad sign.....and we have cleaned his clock more than once while running...

Many moons ago , Gene put his X-Mono waaay up on the bank on the left end at Brandon- motor still running , I ran over to shut it off- Came charging through the brush and 3ft from Gene's running boat on land was that 10+ footer just sitting there. It was about that time I decided Gene was probably gonna hurt a motor that day
default_sleep.png

I got one in the creek in the back yard......pain in the ass when I am fishing.......Have to give him the first one or he just keeps being a pain in the you know what.

Gets a little bigger and on the grill he goes........LOL

I remember when I was working in Miami a few years back it got so cold it was raining lizards from the trees.........LOL

The dam things where every where..............................could smell BBQ lizard for days........LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
The house I grew up in was on a canal in Miami. The canal went from the Everglades to Biscayne Bay. We had gators & sharks, depending on the tide. It was pretty cool, catch snook & tarpon from the dock, go a mile or 2 upstream & catch bass & bream (-: Then the Army Corp of Engineers came in with "flood control" in the early '60s & put up a dam about 1/2 mile upstream. Screwed to pooch on a lot of the fishing. What kind of misguided idiots thought they could regulate the everglades (also known as the "River of Grass") by damming up just SOME of the waterways leading from it????? For those of you that don't know, the watershed starts up around the Lake Okeechobee area & flows south, through every nook & cranny, exiting through swamps, mangroves & canals. Pretty much covers the entire southern half of the state. Damming up a few of the canals did nothing but screw up nature in those waterways & proved to be yet another expensive example of your tax dollars at work. New Orleans wasn't their first rodeo, & they obviously learned zip from the previous ones.

After living there, I moved to Tallahassee. Plenty of ponds, lakes & rivers full of gators. All this taught me that there is no such as a TAME gator, just 1 that has lost it's fear of humans. That is when they are truly dangerous!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back