Free Miss Bud Flyers.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel Hagan JR

I have

2 6x8 Miss Budweiser Flyers from the 2001 season.

4 6x8 Miss Budweiser Flyers from the 2002 season.

They're in great shape. I would like to give them away, would make great concourse pictures. Has a bunch of info of the real boat on the back, and a good pic on the front.

Please only people that have Scale Bud Boats first. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Phil Thomas T5 that I plan to repaint, so this would be great for a concourse picture.

Could you post a picture of them so I could choose...OR I will take one of each. I'd hate to be greedy though

Sam, if you still have one of the T-6, I'd love to have it. Let me know. I'll see you at Evansville. You've seen the gas scale T-6.I'm also working on an 1/8 scale T-6.

Harvey

Sam I sent you a message with my email.

Looks like you could just bring them all to the Evansville race and not worry about mailing.

I guess I'll bring them all to the Evansville race.

When I was younger I remember grabbing a bunch of them at the Madison Regatta. The Miss Bud was my favorite.

Tim did you get my email. I don't know who you are but I'll look for you on Saturday and the E-Vill race.

Sam, sorry I didn't get back with you. I did get your e-mail...just couldn't decide on which one I wanted.

Of course, how many red boats can we have in the water? Need to get with Brandon's brother (Jason)n and Harvey to figure that out.

I'd be willing to take one of each if there isn't anyone that needs a particular one...just didn't want to be greedy.

Anyway, I'll be just to the right of the pit area in front of the retrieve boats.

Look forward to seeing you there!

If you have any extras left over from the race I would be more than happy to pay shipping. As you can tell by my profile pic I have a Dumas Eagle Sport 40 with a Miss Budweiser theme.

If you have any extras left over from the race I would be more than happy to pay shipping. As you can tell by my profile pic I have a Dumas Eagle Sport 40 with a Miss Budweiser theme.
I'll give it another couple of weeks for the scale guys. Then I'll get in touch. A lot of people are in Hobart right now. But no problem.

Thanks for the consideration. I am just hoping that maybe one will not get picked up and be left over. I can always hope right........

Back