FLUSHING THE MOTOR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks heaps for all the feed back,every time i ask a question on thiis sight the responce is just amasing, and very helpfull,you have given me a good place to start i should be abell to work something out from all this info,once again thanks boys, you got me out of trouble again ,untill the next stuff up CHEERS DAVID :rolleyes: :D

There is a fogging oil that is used in full sized outboards for storage. It comes in aerosol cans and is readily available. Many Pacific Northwest boaters are using this instead of ATF mixtures for storage.

Lohring Miller

Pennywizz6 said:
Alot of companies sell after run oil, very very cheap, worth it by far. I know hobbico makes a little bottle for 3$ just one drop in the carb and one drop in the combustion chamber and ur good to go! Ive never had a nitro engine without it so i dont know if there is a difference in performance, HS guys reccomend it and i dont think you can go wrong.
Phil B)   ;)   :)

67981[/snapback]

Yup they sure do & you're paying $3 for a nickel's worth of ATF (auto trans fluid). When that bottle goes empty go buy yourself a quart of Dexron III trans fluid. B)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back