FE Rigger Sets The Bar High!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Pachmayer

Hi Guys,

At the LA SAWs the JAG team from Germany raised the T Hydro record to 140.9 MPH. Just thought I'd give you guys the heads up. T-Hydro is a 32 cell electric rigger class.

Paul.

Congratulations to the JAGS team at 140. Daaammm thats fast. The rest of the SAW guys were super fast also. Great job.

Glad I'm IMPBA

Mike

To All The Record Breakers,

106.23 MPH in a A-Hydro (UNREAL)

100+ MPH on 8 cells (VERY IMPRESSIVE)

140.36 MPH on 32 cells at 50,000+ RPM (AWESOME)

124.30 MPH in a C-Hydro (EXCELLENT EFFORT)

These are just some of the faster ones that I remembered. Great job Chris Wittrig for keeping

us up to date, and Al Waters for the video clips. (AWESOME DISPLAY OF POWER FELLAS).

Thanks For Sharing With Us,

Mark Sholund

" Al Waters for the video clips. (AWESOME DISPLAY OF POWER FELLAS)."

were are the vids ??

is there a DVD ??

gota get ...

Jase

WOW -- 140MPH on 32 cells - wow - yeah man - neat - Whats a cell? Noah's cubit.

Bob

How old are you Bob? :p (Noah, I want you to build an arc ..... What's a cubit?)

These numbers are really great! You get the boat lined up and hold on tight. Not much time to think or react.

Congratulations!

Jim Vota

JASE,

THE VIDEO ARE AT

WWW.NAMBA19.C0M

CONGRATS TO ALL, AWSOME EFFORT 150MPH IS LOOKING GOOD FOR

NEXT YEAR <_<

REGARDS AARON

In addition to all the excellent efforts mentioned above Mike Bontoft drove to a new GX2 Hydro record of 103.6 mph with 105+ one way. We didn't have enough prop even with a highly cupped 2175 to load the CMB 35 at the top end. The engine had no mechanical problems even though we turned 23,000 rpm peak on every run. We have some ideas for next year to solve the prop problem and take the speed above 110 mph.

Though we upped the old record (83 mph) by the greatest amount of any class, the star of the show was Jorg with his new electric record of 140+. The electric racers all were very impressive with new records in nearly every class run. The increases were often as spectacular as Jorg's.

Lohring Miller and Mike Bontoft

NAMBA District 8 Director

:eek: Congrats to JAG Team who become Leader of King world fastest 140mph for electric motor so No Onebody beat to them :p :lol: :p :ph34r: Who will be become king for Nitro world fastest 155mph in someday??? B)

Last edited by a moderator:
:) A cubit is the distance from a mans elbow to to the tip of his middle finger...... Congrats to all that even attempted at SAW, itd be awesome to see......

Back