• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engines are all Sold Thanks!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcboatlover

Sorry the FS .40 and .46 VR-M is Sold.

**Reduced!** Sorry this one is sold also!

Last of all is a OPS .65 Gold head. It has only seen a half tank of fuel! 15% nitro and 18% oil. This engine is just like new. So much compression you have to loosen the glow plug to start it! The best part is that OPS .67 parts will work with this engine. It comes in the box with instructions and a Octura rubber mount for 5" rails, two flex hex couplers, two OPS tuned pipes (one is muffled and the other is not) , and a high temp pipe coupler. Everything was only used once!

$150.00 plus shipping.

It's going up for auction next week if it doesn't sell.

Please ask if you have any questions.

Dale

[email protected]

Re:For Sale NEW! OS fs.40-M / OS .46 VR-M / OPS .65

I might have to sweet talk my wife into letting me get the .46 VR-M. I blew up my K-45 again on Sunday and don't have a spare motor after I sold my OPS to Randy Rapedius over the winter. I don't need a pipe though, I already have 3.

What kind of prop will the 4-stroker swing? I know with planes you use a bigger diameter on a four stroke...would the same hold true here?

Hey Ron you better act quickly! Had several E-Mails about that motor already.

Prop size for the .40FS? Yes you are right it can turn a larger one, but what size? Sorry I'm not sure. I was going to try a 45mm and work up from there.

So the VR-M is sold? Ratz, I had my Wife talked in to letting me get it! Oh well, I snoozed, I losed! :'(

You wouldn't beleve how many E-Mails I got from it! I listed it on three different sites. I got home from work to find that two people had already paid for it by paypal! Yeah that was a mess... Had to figure out who paid first and who E-Mailed me first to make a decision. Then I had to break the bad news to somebody. :'(

Re:REDUCED! For Sale NEW! OPS .65 Gold Head

Here is a picture of the OPS .65 It comes with the rubber mount, two pipes, and two flex connectors.

Re:REDUCED! For Sale NEW! OPS .65 Gold Head

Guys if you sell something make sure Robert is the one who buys it! Very fast payment and great comunication!

Thanks again for a great transaction.

Latest posts

Back