engine mounts for scales

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

where do you purchase the engine mounts that mount directly from the bottom of the tub... thanks for your help....

where do you purchase the engine mounts that mount directly from the bottom of the tub... thanks for your help....
Mike Hughes makes some floor mounts not sure if they are big enough for a 67 engine.

You can get a speedmaster universal mount and then make some aluminum L mounts that could be mounted to the floor.

Motor Mount, turn fins, other hardware

Mike Hughes MH HARDWARE 4602 S.W.316TH Place Federal Way, WA.98023

253-838-2568

Email [email protected]

Supply the metal and I'm sure he'll do it cheap.
On my RedMan it has a 4inch well very tight,so i used a Andy Brown mount turned up and down and made shims to change the mount angle. After 2 years its as good as new...Mike

man i love you guys really starting to feel the love :D really thanks for the help.... i've got the universal brackets and will make the L bracket to mount to the floor.....THANKS

I can make just about anything you guys can think up. Here is a shot of a floor mount for a twin 80 sport boat that I built for Alfred Lanza. He is going to run it at nats this year in the sport X class. It is not complete in the picture. The rubbers mounted under the mount thru the bottom.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mt. gay rum what for a hydro are you holding in your picture. Just curious I have a Pro Boat Miss Budweiser that I built up from a replacement hull. I put a SIKK 26cc engine with a wt771 carb on it along with the tune pipe and running a prather 270 prop out of curiousity how fast should the boat be able to run with the way I have it set up. Just at a rough guess it appears to be moving at about 50 to 55 mph, but that is just guessing. If you have any ideas please feel free to pass it on. Thanks Dave

That hydro is my Formula scale ,,,bought from Mr. Roger Newton and built by him also.. If your running a Pro Boat at those speeds your pretty on the mark right now...good luck....

Back