Elizabeth City Records

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Liddycoat

Day one resualts for team Porter / Liddycoat

SLR Sport .12 hydro 76.29mph and SLR 1/8 scale Miss Vernors 86.47mph

Took my first SAW record. 86+ in Q Tunnel (cat). Will try to bump it up tomorrow.

I believe Steve Sutton pushed Super Sport past 50 and John Finch went 105 with his twin gas rigger.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
No wind and 105% air this morning (or 1600' below sea level), good luck guys! ^_^

team Porter/Liddycoat bumped the 1/8 scale record this morning with the Miss Vernors to 93.013mph!
Very cool guys!

Talked to the KDawg yesterday and he was hoping for 90, looks like you got that and a bag of chips! :)

Gonna post that vid early next week I hope!

chilli/mike just posted that he bumped the Q/6s cat record up 92.630 mph B) !! & scott & kp with a 93 mph scale, wow.........

I recorded a left and right pass with Scotts video camera, but I think he already had the 93mph record at that point, but his video does show the speed!

I'm gonna keep this short because if I thank individually thank everyone that helped me, taught me, encouraged me and pushed me a little harder over the last few days, I would be typing till next Tuesday.

You guys in District 12 ARE THE BEST!!!

Back