• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DUMAS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe there's some folks on here who would like to suggest what you might do with your boats. However, it's good that you would do as you want with them, because I'm sure it would hurt terribly and require surgery to remove them. :eek:

I believe there's some folks on here who would like to suggest what you might do with your boats. However, it's good that you would do as you want with them, because I'm sure it would hurt terribly and require surgery to remove them. :eek:
thats the best statement I have heard about this thread yet. Way to go Scott.

where does it say you cant sell in more than one place. it's my boat i can do what ever i want with it.
Well that would be fine if you had one boat for this forum and one for Ebay.But why in the world would anyone on here want to see a listing for a boat they wanted only to find out they had to go to Ebay and have to bid on it.THINK about WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THIS.ai Think NOT.

:ph34r:

My 2 cents....perhaps it's a much better idea to ask on this site about a possible sale of a boat before it's posted on ebay if you think that someone on here would be interested. Just seems easier that if noone on here wants it - than ebay is always an alternative and everyone doesn't get their hopes up over something that's in the middle of a bidding war (unless it has 0 bids and you stop the auction). Not trying to contradict anyone, just a suggestion :unsure:

Mark Grim does not, & has not run a Dehoog Predator rigger in the last 6 or 7 yrs. How do I know this ?

I have built most of his heat racing C & X hydros during this time. Mike Dehoog moved on to other things & stopped building boats about this same time. In the past both Mark & I had ran the Predator. It is a very good hull.

Don :)

My 2 cents....perhaps it's a much better idea to ask on this site about a possible sale of a boat before it's posted on ebay if you think that someone on here would be interested. Just seems easier that if noone on here wants it - than ebay is always an alternative and everyone doesn't get their hopes up over something that's in the middle of a bidding war (unless it has 0 bids and you stop the auction). Not trying to contradict anyone, just a suggestion :unsure:
Here's a good example of that approach. ( http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=12704 ) I was interested in a boat that 4-EST put up for sale here. I even E-mailed him to ask for pics. Next thing I hear is "Gone To Ebay!!!" Well, you can guess my reaction. I didn't want the boat anymore even if it was free.

Later

Here's a good example of that approach. ( http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=12704 ) I was interested in a boat that 4-EST put up for sale here. I even E-mailed him to ask for pics. Next thing I hear is "Gone To Ebay!!!" Well, you can guess my reaction. I didn't want the boat anymore even if it was free.

Later
I TOLD YOU I DONT KNOW HOW TO POST A PHOT HERE ONLY ON EBAY I LIST ALL MY STUFF ON EBAY IF SOMEONE BUYS IT HERE I SIMPLY CANCEL THE AUCTION FOR THE ITEM ON EBAY NO BIG DEAL MAN TALK ABOUT CABIN FEVER. YOU SHOULDNT CRITISIZE SOMEONE FOR TRYING TO PUT HIS PRODUCT OUT THERE FOR A LARGER AUDIANCE.I SELL MOST OF MY STUFF ON EBAY ANYWAYS EVERYBODY OVER HERE IS TO CRITICAL. I CAN MAKE THIS REAL SIMPLE AND STOP ADVERTISING MY PRODUCTS OVER HERE.IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT SOME OTHERS WOULD DISSAGREE.

Ok guys everyone step back & take a time out. Shane, you can put you pics in the picture gallery here & just add links to them. It's easy to do & gives easy access to any interested potential buyers. I will say I do agree with the comments about listing here before you put it up for auction giving potential to sell outright. Besides, if you cancel too many auctions prematurely Ebay will take notice as you are not follwing guidelines for limited auction terminations. And BTW- lighten up on the caps lock bro, you don't have to shout. ;)

Back