DUMAS KIT PRICES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reply David. I have gone on Ebay and RC Groups websites to see what prior Dumas kits have sold for. Not seeing a lot of unstarted kits and what I do see the prices are all over the place. See partially started kits for $300ish. Have a question about the kits. Did these kits come with the plastic cowls? See kits with them and without. As before, really appreciate the help. -Bill

The 3.5 kits you posted come with wood cowling parts. They are actually a great running boats, would be even better with today's 3.5s.
As for price its what ever you pay. I would suggest only to buy the unbuilt versions. A partially built kit could be warped or have many other issues that would be hard to correct. Good Luck!!

You can order the 30" Pak directly from Dumas. They're asking $110 plus shipping for the kit. The last one I built, back in 2011, I used the kit as templates so I could build it from better materials and lighten up the hull.

Back