Dumas Circus Circus

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveyK

I got back into R/C after an absence of about 18 years. I needed a distraction from work and thought this was the way to go! Back then I was running a gas (chainsaw-really) deep vee but loved the unlimiteds (just didn't have the money). It seemed like an easy decision on what to get back into. It started like gang-busters, but with a very busy work schedule and a growing business, it took a back seat for a while. I'm back at it again and hope to get it finished by the end of August. I finally got around to taking a few pictures of my boat. :) I will be doing all of the 'plumbing' this week so that I can get the deck glued down. I'm going to be running a CMB greenhead .67 with cooper pipe and speedmaster hardware. I will post some more pictures at the next step. What do ya think so far? Pictures are in my gallery.

I like the fact that you put in litening holes and didn't use the garbage mahogany in the kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah it look like some has finally listened to you HJ. Just kidding, i wish i would have listened a little better on buying a proboat.

Back