District 14 1/8 Scale Series

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO Who is going to show up with what boat this year?

I plan to bring the 79 Atlas out for the 07 season agian. Working on the Timex roundnose.

PHIL

SO Who is going to show up with what boat this year? I plan to bring the 79 Atlas out for the 07 season agian. Working on the Timex roundnose.

PHIL
Phil:

What Timex are you doing, the U-8, U-44, etc...? I have Newton Plans and I want to build it someday. Just curious what paint you're using and what the codes are?

Rich

SO Who is going to show up with what boat this year? I plan to bring the 79 Atlas out for the 07 season agian. Working on the Timex roundnose.

PHIL
Phil:

What Timex are you doing, the U-8, U-44, etc...? I have Newton Plans and I want to build it someday. Just curious what paint you're using and what the codes are?

Rich
73 RedMan, 94 Bud t-4 almost ready to roll and 59 Short Circuit im doing for Hansome Steve. Looks like im doing the driving this year. It goes to da painter in a couple weeks.

PHIL
Phil:

Rich
IT IS THE 71 U8 The red one.

I am making the tail fin for the rear cowl now

PHIL
Phil:

Rich
73 RedMan, 94 Bud t-4 almost ready to roll and 59 Short Circuit im doing for Hansome Steve. Looks like im doing the driving this year. It goes to da painter in a couple weeks.
The 1980 DPS108 Bud Back up boat will be ready to the Evansville race. The 04 DPS Bud T-6 will phase in after the internats.

I will be racing most of the Distric-14 races in 07

Back