direct flow supercharger???????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too Funny. What's the deal with strapping the fuel lines to the header? Running in cold weather & preheating the fuel???? No wait!! I see!! The Supercharger outlet is pointing at the needle valve to cool the hot fuel as it enters the carb. Very clever indeed! :huh: :wacko:

I was wondering about the radio box myself. Doesn't seem to waterproof with the header cutting thru it. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
" In ideal conditions this boat will reach speeds of up to 55mph+"

That would be in the trunk of his car driving down the interstate. :D

i emailed him he says the super charger is the scoop on the side of the hull and its not like a conventional belt drive supercharger it works like a centrifical style. yeah ok what ever put the pipe down dude.

Those who have bid probably want to see how the supercharger works, and maybe copy it.

If someone puts one of those babies in a Seaducer or an Eagle, it could change the face of racing as we know it.
Ian you have a wonderful sense of humor. :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p ;)

Boy I really wanted that boat but to my dismay he says it's for experienced boaters only, Oh well, does anybody have a nytro supercharged fire breathing monster boat they will sell me that is NOT for experienced boaters, I really want to throw away my money!?!?

Boy I really wanted that boat but to my dismay he says it's for experienced boaters only, Oh well, does anybody have a nytro supercharged fire breathing monster boat they will sell me that is NOT for experienced boaters, I really want to throw away my money!?!?
Hey, ease up on this guy, I think he has great potential. AS A POLITICIAN!!!! :D

Those who have bid probably want to see how the supercharger works, and maybe copy it.

If someone puts one of those babies in a Seaducer or an Eagle, it could change the face of racing as we know it.
Ian you have a wonderful sense of humor. :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p ;)
Thanks Don.

I think 55+ MPH, Supercharger, OS32, and 4+ HP all in one advert caused a short-circuit - some sort of BS overload of the brain.

Mind you, he said the supercharger kicks in at 35 MPH+, so it may be difficult to prove him wrong.

And where did my meds go? Some poor fool will buy this and then curse all boaters! Those 2 bids are his brother and sis trying to get some poor fool to loose his money. Thats not the engine coming onto "pipe" its the supercharger!!!

Doug

Largest OS pullstart 32 SX-MX with 2 hp on idle???

Dammit, OS lied to me when they claimed this motor has 1.1hp and an amazing 17,000rpm.

:lol: Nice to see the term "direct flow supercharger" though i think he meant direct FLAW supercharger

Wow, pure genious to strap down that 4HP monster w/ part of a coathanger just in case it twists right out of it's motor mountings !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back