difference eagle sgx twin 84 / 90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi don,

hmmmmm.......there are people who tell me that this is a twin 90 with two mac 84........others say that this is a twin 84.........an now you tell me it's a twin 80.......... :blink:

best regards, holgi

Last edited by a moderator:
hi don,

hmmmmm.......there are people who tell me that this is a twin 90 with two mac 84........others say that this is a twin 84.........an now you tell me it's a twin 80.......... :blink:

best regards, holgi
Can you see two different cowlings: front "short" 1 inches for T-67/80 and front "long" about 2.25 inches for T-90 ;)

hi don,

best regards, holgi
It's definitely the twin 80 (or 84 if you prefer, same thing), the twin 90 cowl is different, alot fatter around engines. B)

I think that is Roger Hooks, Jr's wonder twin. It looks like his graphics. if it is it's an 80 boat with twin 84's. We all of a sudden have gotten twin happy in our district. We already have 4 or 5 when we use to only have 1 or 2. Plus I have one I'm building and we have 3 more coming.

Holgi he found that he had a bent rudder after some frustration. As soon as he put the new blade on it was ok.

hi guys,

thanks a lot to everybody for the replies........i can see the difference now.........my buddy in the u.s. ordered a twin 84 monday evening at cmd racing and i asked myself if he ordered the right boat (of course he did)........now all questions are cleared, things are running straight and i can sleep well again....... :D ........kind regards from the old world, holgi !!!

:D what boat are you guys talking about all i see is some Pretty eyes :blink:

you guys better get to the Doctor an get checked out :lol:

Marty :huh:

Ah yes! I remember well, taking the photos of Suzann....................I didn't realize she was holding a Twin 84 SG the whole time.

Thanks for pointing that out! :)

Back