Dick Caspari

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Ashby

Anybody heard from Dick lately? I've sent a couple of Emails with no response. I'm waiting on a new hull.

Doug

he wrote me an email about three weeks ago and said he was having trouble with his eye after surgery. how long have you been waiting for your hull? I'am about 1 1/4 years on mine. but he said he would have it done next week or two.

Doug he wrote me an email about three weeks ago and said he was having trouble with his eye after surgery. how long have you been waiting for your hull? I'am about 1 1/4 years on mine. but he said he would have it done next week or two.

Holy cow. I guess I'm a little early. It's been about 3 months.

Doug he wrote me an email about three weeks ago and said he was having trouble with his eye after surgery. how long have you been waiting for your hull? I'am about 1 1/4 years on mine. but he said he would have it done next week or two.

Holy cow. I guess I'm a little early. It's been about 3 months.
I'm going to give anyone who deals with Dick Caspari some advise ......

You need to stay in contact with him constantly. Dick is a really nice guy but has a real bad habit of promising way more than he can deliver in the time frame he promises & tends to forget certain time commitments. I'm not saying to harrass him but a once a month phone call is not a bad idea. If you do not keep reminding him your boat will get forgotten about. This is not something he does intentionally, it just happens. Not making any excuses for him, just telling you all like it is.

And lastly realize that your patience will be tested to the max. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back