Dewalt pictures(needed)got them thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

need a couple of pictures for a friend(no i'am not adding to my fleet) yellow hull version.. a overhead shot would be awesome..... thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
need a couple of pictures for a friend(no i'am not adding to my fleet) yellow hull version.. a overhead shot would be awesome..... thanks
Sorry - no overheads, but a few photos of the Dewalt. Most of the pictures for this boat went to Charlie Grooms on the team. See the photo gallery - jimv - Dewalt

Jim Vota

Mike McKnight just outbid me on a hydro card of the DeWalt showing an overhead shot. You could check with him in a few days

David, thankfully there's an edit feature to hide the fact that I'm cheap :)

Wow, couldn't see spending the 1.31 Glenn?? Just kiddin' Your Outrigger bud, just givin' you a stab.

David :)

Mike McKnight just outbid me on a hydro card of the DeWalt showing an overhead shot. You could check with him in a few days

David, thankfully there's an edit feature to hide the fact that I'm cheap :)
(QUICK, CHANGE THE SUBJECT :unsure: )......At the NW Championships you brought out your Pak which has a rep for being one of the baddest scales on the west coast...........what happened??? :p

Latest posts

Back