Dennis Holt Memorial Race Pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbird

Pictures of the Dennis Holt Memorial Race Dist 14 in Madison Indiana can be seen at www.flickr.com/photos/mikebird

Good times were had by all.

Congrats to all winners...

Bigbird

New Pics Added.......

Check them out...

Bird

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be adding more photos as I go through them so check back from time to time.

Bigbird

Hay guys, thanks for putting on a great race saturday. James and I counted up I think 6 heat wins between 6 boats and only 1 dnf becides the 1/8 scale feature and STILL couldent take home a trophy besides the concorse. That just shows how tough the competition was. We had a lot of fun, thanks!

Oh Ya , Great race Sunday too!! The Maddison is going to kick some butt this year!

Hay guys, thanks for putting on a great race saturday. James and I counted up I think 6 heat wins between 6 boats and only 1 dnf becides the 1/8 scale feature and STILL couldent take home a trophy besides the concorse. That just shows how tough the competition was. We had a lot of fun, thanks!
Oh Ya , Great race Sunday too!! The Maddison is going to kick some butt this year!
great race guys and gals. had a great time. thanks

My hat is off to the guys and gals at Madison, they worked hard in the heat to make sure we got four rounds of racing in. Thanks for the great time. Ken

Back