Dear RC Unlimiteds members of Washington State,

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I said I was staying out of this thread back on page 1 but I think some "thanks" are in order:

To Don for letting this thread run

To Mike for agreeing to rework his kits so that the builder ends up with what they want when all is said and done

To all that have posted and given their thoughts on an "explosive" subject and not turning it into an argument.

With that said, I'm headed back to the garage to work on some boats.

Well it seems the person who urged me to re-open this thread so he could comment doesn't have the stones to post what was said to me in a p/m. He has been on I/W regularly and read my p/m stating that I would re-open the thread on the condition he post unedited what he wrote in his p/m. I have been asked privately by a few RCU members to go ahead and post it but I have resisted up until now. I'm going to give this a final thought while I'm working out at the gym and will either post it or close the thread again this evening.

After thinking about this between sets at the gym (it's amazing how a heavy workout clears one's mind) I've decided to lock this down again. Even though what was sent to me in the p/m was the biggest bunch of hooey I've read in a long time it will serve the RCU club no good to further fan the flames of an already volatile situation. I think the current leadership has the club's best interest at heart and I truly hope they will not allow themselves to be swayed into this BS swirling about in trying live in the past and the agenda within (yeah it's there and the p/ms proved it at least to me). The current real unlimited hydroplanes didn't advance to the point they are now by sticking to 30 year old thoughts and plans. Personally as long as the boats continue to look scale above the waterline while allowing changes underneath that make for a more stable racing platform that is where things need to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back